“Love life and life will love you back. Love people and they will love you back.”
"Life without Love is like a harp without strings."
"If God is the DJ, then Life is the dance floor; Love is the rhythm, and You are the music."
"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones."
"There are times when I wonder why you came into my life ... maybe just to make me happy or just by destiny, but right now I really don't care whatever the reason is ... I'm just happy you're with me."
"There are times when I wonder why you came into my life ... maybe just to make me happy or just by destiny, but right now I really don't care whatever the reason is ... I'm just happy you're with me."
No comments:
Post a Comment